Immersed in nature, a space for teams to focus, work, play, & grow.
An all-inclusive, offsite experience equipped with robust work spaces, awesome outdoor gear, invigorating activities, and delicious food.
- Comfortably sleeps 18 & hosts up to 40 people
- Private & shared rooms
- Shared & private workspaces
- Dynamic hub for work & play
- Family-style, home cooked meals & snacks
- Personable staff onsite who take interest in your goals and experience
- Inspirational views
- AV conference rooms
- Group photographs
- 4 local microbrews on tap
- F-18 pilot presentation
- Leadership & nutrition workshops with facilitators
- Round trip group transportation
- Prawning, crabbing & fishing expeditions
- Through our partnership with Eden Reforestation Project, we plant 10 trees per guest per night to help offset our carbon footprint.
Team off-sites & executive events
- Build team cohesion and augment company culture through engaging activities
- Generate creative solutions through organic conversation
- Restore your energy with organic, home cooked meals and outdoor activities that get your blood flowing
- Grasp new concepts and fine tune your agile mind through applied learning and world class facilitation.
- Dedicated and focused time away
- Relaxing and exclusive environment
- Comfortable private and shared work space allow you to focus and set the clear vision of what it is you are trying to accomplish.
- Improve creative problem solving skills
- Reboot your thought processes
- Build trust
- Reduce stress
- Explore a gorgeous new region in the Pacific Northwest
- Simplify your offsite planning
Our space accommodates up to 18 people overnight, and can host up to 40 people during the day.
Special arrangements can be made to sleep up to 24.